MHSC has been granted approval from the Skate Canada Section to proceed with modified programming!
To start, MHSC has decided to run a small trial camp for all STARGroup, Junior STARSkate and Senior STARSkaters July 27th, 29th and 30th from 4-5pm at the Family Lesuire Center.
Registration is now open ONLINE through our Uplifter system
Limited spaces are available for this three-day camp.
All Skaters/Parents are required to attend a mandatory online meeting Sunday, July 26th, 2020 at 7pm. This meeting is a requirement of our relaunch and will cover the required training and what to expect when you come back to the rink. If you are unable to attend this meeting please contact Amanda by emailing the Club at email@example.com to make alternate arrangements.
A mandatory meeting will be held prior to the start of each program moving forward as the Safety of our Skaters, Coaches and Volunteers is our top priority.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Setup an Account:
- Click on the “Registration” tab of our registration website
- Click “LOG IN” on the top right-hand corner of the page
- Follow the instructions under “First Time Registering?” You will create an account using the name of the primary owner of the account (ie: a parent/guardian of the skater)
- The next time you log in, you will simply need to input your email address and password.
- When you get to the Skater’s page, be sure to add all skaters that will be registering for our programs. Also, ensure that Skater’s profiles are filled out completely.
Once you have set up your account, you will be brought back to the main page of the registration site.
- Click the “Registration” tab
- On the left side of the screen under QUICK NAVIGATION, choose your program (ie: CanSkate, CanPower, STARGroup, STARSkate)
- Select the option desired by clicking the REGISTER button assigned to that option. A box will appear asking you to choose the Skater for this program. A Registration Review page will then appear with your selection.
- If this is the only program desired click “Confirm & Register”
- If you would like to add more programs or more skaters click “Register for More Programs”
- Repeat process until you have selected ALL of your desired programs. You can return to your registration page at any time by clicking the “Shopping Cart” button.
- At final checkout, the annual Skate Canada Membership fee of $45.00 will be automatically added to each skater’s registration. This fee applies once per year (September 1st to August 31st) and is non-refundable. If you have already paid for your membership for the season this amount will be refunded in the form of payment once the system has verified the current membership is valid.
- Once you have collected all desired program and have clicked “Confirm & Register” you will be taken to a page indicating your payment options. If you have any discounts that are being applied, you will see them here. After you have completed the payment process, you will receive an electronic invoice via email.
If you need any help please feel free to reach out to us and we will be happy to help you any way we can. MHSC can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, through Facebook private message or by calling the Club office at 403-529-0092.