MHSC has been granted approval from the Skate Canada Section to proceed with modified programming for the 2020-2021 Season!
Registration for the 2020-2021 Fall & Winter Season Opening Soon. Exact date to be announced
Click “Register” below to create your Family account through our Online Registration system. By creating your account early you will be able to skip this step when registration for the 2020-2021 season opens. There will be a limited number of spots available for all programs due to COVID guidelines.
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN UPLIFTER
Creating a Family Account
- Click on the “Registration” tab above
- Click “LOG IN” on the top right-hand corner of the page
- Follow the instructions under “First Time Registering?” You will create an account using the name of the primary owner of the account (ie: a parent/guardian of the skater) The next time you log in, you will simply need to input your email address and password.
- “Add Skater” this will allow you to create a Skater profile for each skater in the family that maybe registering for a program. Please be sure to filled out the form completely. If your Skater has skated in the past and knows their Skate Canada membership number please add it, if not leave this line blank and the system will allow Club Staff to input the information. The Skate Canada membership number is a unique 10 digit number that is assigned to each Skater for their lifetime. Membership is required for each Skater and provides insurance should something happen when the Skater is on the ice.
Once you have set up your account, you will be brought back to the main page of the registration site.
How to Register for a Program
2020-2021 Season Information: Fall – September to December, Winter – January to March, Spring – April to June, Summer – July & August
- Click the “Registration” tab above or navigate to the Uplifter main page at https://mhskatingclub.uplifterinc.com/ and “Login”
- On the left side of the screen under QUICK NAVIGATION, choose your program (ie: CanSkate, CanPower, STARGroup, STARSkate)
- Select the option desired by clicking the REGISTER button assigned to that option. A box will appear asking you to choose the Skater for this program. A Registration Review page will then appear with your selection.
- If this is the only program desired click “Confirm & Register”
- If you would like to add more programs or more skaters click “Register for More Programs”. **If you are registering for the CanSkate for September to March you will need to register your skater for both “Fall” and “Winter” programs. Uplifter will automatically adjust the registration fee for registering for both programs during Check out.
- Repeat process until you have selected ALL of your desired programs. You can return to your registration page at any time by clicking the “Shopping Cart” button.
- At final checkout, the annual Skate Canada Membership fee of $45.00 will be automatically added to each skater’s registration. This fee applies once per year (September 1st to August 31st) and is non-refundable. If you have already paid for your membership for the season this amount will be refunded in the form of payment once the system has verified the current membership is valid.
- Once you have collected all desired program and have clicked “Confirm & Register” you will be taken to a page indicating your payment options. If you have any discounts that are being applied, you will see them here. After you have completed the payment process, you will receive an electronic invoice via email.
Need help??? Please feel free to reach out to us and we will be happy to walk you through the process and help you any way we can. Send us an email at email@example.com, Facebook private message or call the Club office at 403-529-0092.